In fact, snoring is a very serious problem, and as you know, it worries more those who cannot fall asleep because of it. There is even a phrase that fully describes the problem of snoring: "This law acts on the nerves, snoring falls asleep first."
How to get rid of snoring in a dream
We have prepared for you a lot of different tips and lifehacks that will help you or your loved ones to "escape" from snoring.
However, before you should say that in fact it is not a simple matter, so you should not expect that there is some magic button, when you click on that, you will get rid of this problem forever. We will have to put a lot of effort and effort to achieve this goal.
There are many different remedies for snoring, both chemical and mechanical. We offer you the most popular and effective remedies for snoring.
Today, you can buy intraoral kapu, which helps to get rid of snoring and treatment of apnea (breathing stops during sleep). This device is installed in the mouth and contributes to a uniform flow of air into the lungs.
Kapa slightly spreads the jaws up and down, and at the same time slightly pulls the lower jaw forward. Because of this, the muscles of the tongue remain in a tense state, and the soft palate is strengthened, which in turn leads to a decrease in vibration in a state of sleep.
In relation to the cap, this device is much cheaper. The clip expands the respiratory channels by stimulating the nerve endings in the nose.
This bed is quite expensive, so not everyone can afford it. It is equipped with special sensors and electronic devices that memorize your activity during the holidays. As a result, the computer makes special calculations for you and gives recommendations.
In addition, your partner can give a voice command of such a bed, and the snorer's pillow will rise a little, thereby clearing the respiratory channels. As a result, the person will begin to breathe not with his mouth, but with his nose, and snoring will immediately disappear.
Modern scientists have managed to create a "smart" pillow, which also costs a lot of money. This device gives you 30 minutes to prepare for bedtime, after which the sensitive microphone picks up snoring sounds automatically.
As soon as the sleeper begins to emit any sounds, the pillow will begin to inflate. As a result, snoring will stop, or it will cause the sleeper to change his position.
Medical snoring remedies
And now consider the means that offers modern medicine in order to get rid of snoring.
Today, there are many different medicines in the form of tablets, aerosols, drops and other drugs. All of them are designed to save a person from nasal congestion and reduce inflammation of the pharyngeal mucosa.
However, these drugs can not be abused. You should understand that regular use of such medicines will lead to their addiction, because they do not allow to get rid of snoring forever.
Adenoid growths and sagging of the soft palate are eliminated by surgical intervention. Fortunately, today such operations are done very quickly and painlessly. Remove such growth by means of a scalpel or laser: the difference is only in price.
The essence of snoring surgery is to make thermal burns or cuts in the soft palate. As a result, when they begin to heal, the volume of tissue will significantly decrease.
This will entail the cessation of snoring in humans. But in this case it is important to understand that there is a risk that such an operation will not bring you the desired results.
The methods listed above, for the most part, eliminate only the consequences, but not the causes. Therefore, we will consider ways to help you stop snoring forever.
- Seek help from a doctor. A qualified specialist will be able to give you the correct diagnosis and suggest the appropriate treatment. The cause of snoring can be in the form of the nose, especially if it has changed as a result of some kind of injury. Nasal curvature is often a common cause of snoring.
- Limit yourself. A few hours before bedtime, try to eat less fatty foods and do not overeat, because all this puts pressure on the diaphragm, which is why air channels become narrower. Also, do not drink coffee and alcohol before bed. Remember that some medications can also cause snoring, so this important factor should be taken into account.
- Get rid of allergens and irritants. Dust mites accumulate in bedding and can cause an allergic reaction in humans. Also, allergies can occur because of pets, or rather because of their wool. Try to ventilate the room more often, change sheets and pillowcases, and close the door from pets.
- Moisten the air in the bedroom. To make the air in the room humid, it is enough to put a container with water in the room. It is also effective to do the rinsing of the nasopharynx with a solution of sea salt, since it helps to clean the respiratory channels.
- Train the muscles of the sky. Stick your tongue forward, and then relax. Repeat this exercise 10 times. Stick your tongue out again and try to touch your chin with it. Repeat this procedure 10 times. Now repeat the same exercise 10 times, but in this case try to reach the tip of the nose. If suddenly, you will not be able to perform such exercises, then try to sing as often as possible. Singing perfectly trains the muscles of the throat.
- Get enough sleep and not overwork. If you do not follow this advice, your muscles will always be in a relaxed state, because of which snoring may appear.
Of course, you yourself can choose the method that you like best. However, do not expect quick results. Most likely, you will have to work hard to get rid of snoring once and for all.